Try to start dream more as your first homework



At first, answer these questions: Who am I really? To this question everyone should find an answer. It is the most basic and the most important question of all. What would you say about yourself? And are you happy with who you are? Are you happy with who you have become? Go outside for a walk and just reflect on what you want, what you do well, what would make you happy if you achieve it. Just consider yourself and just yourself. Then give yourself other questions such as: What have I achieved till this day? What I was able to overcome? From what all I managed to wriggle out and speak out? What situations have I saved and for whom I was able to secure things? And now that you know what you've done and what you have. How about to think about how to get all that you want and dream about today? Hm ...... Sure you can find a plan how to do it. What to do ... ... Where to call ... .. Who to ask for advice and so on ...... Quotes Albert Einstein: “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” DO NOT BE AFRAID, BECAUSE ONCE YOU ARE WHO YOU REALLY ARE, YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL TOO. BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT WON’T WORK.
Audrey Hepburn: “For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
Audrey Hepburn: “I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.”
Abraham Lincoln: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”
Abraham Lincoln: “I don't know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know who his grandson will be.”
Audrey Hepburn: “Remember that you will learn much more about a person when you will listen to him what he says rather than to listen what others say about him.“
Howard Hughes: “Every man has his price, or a guy like me couldn’t exist.“
Oprah Winfrey: “I believe luck is preparation meeting opportunity. If you hadn’t been prepared when the opportunity came along, you wouldn’t have been lucky.”
Oprah Winfrey: “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
Princess Diana: “When you are happy, you can forgive a great deal.“

Richard Branson: “Spend more time smilling than frowning and more time praising than criticising.“ Tomáš G. Masaryk: “Chasing after happiness nobody has ever become happy."

Newest
Previous
Next Post »